mai kao jai

25 February 2005

Bulletin Update

This week was the last week of regular classes- it's hard to believe that the school year is already coming to a close! It seems like I just arrived, and I think it hasn't really sunk in yet that on Friday I taught my last classes at Legacy. Next week is our final exam week, so there is a lot of studying going on here! Exams are Monday through Thursday, and the awards ceremony is Sunday, March 6th. There is a lot of end-of-the-year excitement- the second year students have to give speeches at the awards ceremony, so I have been working with some of them on writing their speeches. I think that they're going to do a really great job- they've put a lot of effort into what they are saying. They are all a little bit shy when it comes to speaking in front of a group of people so I know they're going to be nervous, butI know they'll do a good job too! I'm sure they'll be practicing a lot this coming week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home